Complaint Review: 1 and 1 Internet

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Rebilledforservice — Las Vegas Nevada
1 and 1 Internet
701 Lee Road, Suite 300 Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania USA

1 and 1 Internet 1and1internet.com1and1.com PAID FOR BILL sent to COLLECTION AGENCY Chesterbrook Pennsylvania

I registered some of my website names with 1 and 1 internet.  Knowing that I am just playing around on the internet with no long term interest.  I set the auto renew to off.  Their way of doing business is I have to pay before I get service.

Okay my service expired. I canceled everything on my accounts.

I get some bills from a collection agency from 1 and 1 internet.

If I did NOT continue my service and canceled everything.  What am I paying for?  Am I paying for service that I already paid for??  I hope that is it and I do NOT have to pay for the paid service 1 million times over. 1 and 1 internet is on the steep side.  Don't let the price fool you.  They get you at the collection agency.  You do not want bad credit you pay for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-and-1-Internet/Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-19087-/1-and-1-Internet-1and1internetcom1and1com-PAID-FOR-BILL-sent-to-COLLECTION-AGENCY-Chest-1071490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 and 1 Internet