Complaint Review: 1-on-1-Resumes.com

• Submitted: Sun, February 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, February 27, 2011

• Reported By: Rossana — Fairfax Virginia United States of America
1-on-1-Resumes.com

1-on-1-Resumes.com The company advertise they charge only $89.95 for resumes but they do not disclose how many years back you want your resume to be reviewed. I paid $110.00 but then I wanted them to do a cover letter Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re:1-On-1-Resumes.Com is a GREAT company.

Do not bother to use 1-on-1-Resumes.com.  They first advertise that your resume will only cost you $89.95 but once you are at the Check Out they ask you how many years back you want them to review your resume.  From 1-5 years it is $89.95.  For 6-10 years is $110.00 and the list goes on.  They say they'll work with you if you are not satisfied but they do not.  I paid them to review my resume, which I cannot complaint, they did a fantastic job, but when I paid them to do the cover letter, intead they sent me another resume.

I contacted them the first time and they e-mail bounced back.  Contacted them using another e-mail address again and as today, 2/27/11, I haven't heard back from them at all.

I am very dissapointed and I hope you find yourself another company that really want to help you out and gives a better customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2011 04:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-on-1-Resumescom/internet/1-on-1-Resumescom-The-company-advertise-they-charge-only-8995-for-resumes-but-they-do-700610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1-on-1-Resumes.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re:1-On-1-Resumes.Com is a GREAT company.

AUTHOR: Resumes guaranteed - senior management - ()

As owner and creator of 1-On-1-Resumes.Com, I am deeply saddened that you were less than thrilled with our company.

I admit I'm not 100% sure why you saw fit to post to "RipOffReport"-- Your complaint clearly states that we did a "fantastic job" but you're upset that we charged $20 extra for your experience level. This charge would've been selected by you via drop-down menu PRIOR to placing your order. Moreover, our "PRICING" page clearly outlines the fees for experience levels at http://1-on-1-resumes.com/resumes_prices.html

Since you made your posting, we have developed an intricate, custom-made client mail ticketing system to ensure that no mail EVER gets lost from ANY client. The "CONTACT" button on our website will bring you to a form that will assign a tracking # to any e-mail you send to us and clients can use those tracking/ticket#s with any of our customer service personnel.

Even when you placed your order, however, our 24 hour client service center was available---through which you can correspond directly with your writer via our messaging system.

I do regret that you had some trouble with our email but I am happy that you found the quality of our work to be "fantastic." I had not seen this complaint until now and regret that no response was issued sooner.

Sincerely,