Complaint Review: 1 Stop Auto Title Loan

• Submitted: Wed, March 18, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, March 18, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
1 Stop Auto Title Loan
3549 W Thomas Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 602-4426936
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

1 Stop Auto Title Loan Ropod my car after I got cought up with payment, I was extended to March 30, 2009 Phoenix Arizona

I took out a auto title loan on my car. I did get behind on the payments which during this time I stayed in contact with the company. I was told that I needed to have money into them by March 10th, 2009 to stop any repo and legal issues. On March 6th I paid $260.00 ($20.00 short of what they asked me to pay,) On March 10th I called and spoke to Victor to make sure what I paid was fine. He told me that I was extended to March 30th, 2009 and would owe the $20.00 on that payment and I was cought up on my loan.

On Saturday March 14th my car was repod from in front of my home. I called the company and they did confirm that they took my car, but could not do anything till Monday when the collection department is open. On Monday MArch 16. 2006 I was told that my car should not have been repod, but will not return my car until I pay $1408.00. I only owe $940.00. They are also saying that I was trying to hide my car as it was not in front of my home. My car was at my home when taken. I live in a RV park in a 5th wheel. I have several neighbors that will testify to the fact that my car was at my home. I need my car. I also have an attorney working on this for me, but they will not return his calls.

Randi
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Auto-Title-Loan/Phoenix-Arizona-85019/1-Stop-Auto-Title-Loan-Ropod-my-car-after-I-got-cought-up-with-payment-I-was-extended-to-435402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Auto Title Loan