Complaint Review: 1 stop maintenance

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Randy H — Chicago Illinois
1 stop maintenance
307 5th ave New York, New York USA

1 stop maintenance I did work. Got the wots signed, submitted them and I haven't gotten paid since January 2013 New York New York

I did work for 1 stop maintenance located in New York, I was contacted by Danielle Finkelstein & also I did work for Kerrie Boggs located in the Ohio office. As of today I have several invoices out standing that I have not been paid for. I have made numberous attempts to get paid phones calls, emails etc. and I never get a straight answer or no answer at all, I've been told that the AP dept has to get approval from the owner to cut checks, I've got emails from the owner (Brett Finkelstein) asking me if I have been taken care of... My answer NO... But still it's been months and I'm still waiting to be paid. This is outrageous!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-stop-maintenance-/New-York-New-York-10016/1-stop-maintenance-I-did-work-Got-the-wots-signed-submitted-them-and-I-havent-gotten-1050557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 stop maintenance