Complaint Review: 1 Stop Maintenance

1 Stop Maintenance
307 Fifth Avenue New York, New York United States of America

1 Stop Maintenance The Company That Never Pays New York, New York

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Ex-Employee

Our company did work for 1 Stop Maintenance over six months ago, and we have yet to be paid.  Every time I have called to talk to someone in accounting, I get forwarded to a voicemail and my call is never returned.

Recently, I tried to call several times in a row, specifically asking for someone who was available.  After the fifth time I called, I was then informed that everyone in accounting went home at 3 P.M.  So, the next day I called at 2:15.  After a couple of times of being routed to the mysterious voicemail (sometimes after being put on hold for several minutes at a time), I was informed that everyone in accounting had gone to lunch.  Everyone.  Together.  Forty-five minutes before they were going to be done for the day.  I would love to hear the explanation for that one.

Bottom line: Do not do work for 1 Stop Maintenance!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 01:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-Stop-Maintenance/New-York-New-York-/1-Stop-Maintenance-The-Company-That-Never-Pays-New-York-New-York-949211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 Stop Maintenance

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ex-Employee

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

I use to work for 1 Stop Maintenance so I saw first hand what they put vendors through just to get paid for the jobs they have done for 1 Stop. You will be very lucky if you get paid in the next eight months or so. There have been a lot of great vendors who were burned by this company along with employees too. They don't value those who try to work with them and for them.

There were a lot of lies spreaded about me once I left that company and I didn't appreciate it because I worked my tale off for them. I learned the hard way that 1 Stop doesn't care about anyone but themselves. I wish all the vendors that are doing jobs for them the best.