Complaint Review: 1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com

• Updated: Wed, February 03, 2010

• Reported By: Holden — Cut Off Louisiana United States of America
1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com
uniontown, Pennsylvania United States of America

1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com Stole $149.95 out my checking account without me giving them permission I don't even know how they got my information uniontown, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: USA Credit

I went to the bank and they told me I was overdrawn because USA Credit took out 149.95 out of my account. I don't know how they got my account information or my background information about myself. My account was charged fees because they withdrew the money while my bills were pending on my account so now I have 7 NSF charge fees on  my account and now I can't pay my bills. All they did was rip me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2010 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1-USA-Platinum-Credit-Card-Co-usaplatinumcreditcardcom/uniontown-Pennsylvania-/1-USA-Platinum-Credit-Card-Co-usaplatinumcreditcardcom-Stole-14995-out-my-checking-560924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1 USA Platinum Credit Card Co. - usaplatinumcreditcard.com

USA Credit

AUTHOR: Shelly - (U.S.A.)

I work in the Quality Assurance Department at USA Credit and I can assure you that we do not draft bank accounts without authorization.  For further assistance regarding this matter, please contact our Member Services Department at (800) 262-4192, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. ET.