Complaint Review: 10 Buck Supplement

• Submitted: Thu, March 21, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Margaret — Liberty Mississippi
10 Buck Supplement

10 Buck Supplement They came in piggyback on something else I bought Or something.They have been taking money out 0f my account for months.The Bank Manarger tried to stop it with no luck.They have a customer service # t They are taking money out of my bank account evert month & I have never bought nor recieved anything from them .I'm a widow on a fixed income.I need to get this resolved.Please help??? Internet

*General Comment: 2 solutions...

I consider what these people are doing to me to be out & out Fraud.I have never ordered nor recieved anything from these people,yet they are taking money out of my bank account.They had to have piggy backed on something else to have accessed my account.The Bank Manager even tried to stop them to no avail.

I have to find a way to stop them,I'm an elderly widow on a fixed income & every penny counts.You can't even get them by their email,it says page can't be reached You have to do a search.They have a phone # for Customer Service & if you call the phone it tells you to call back during business hours & I have called on various days & no one ever answers at any time.

I need help with this.Can anyone out there please help me.?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/10-Buck-Supplement/internet/10-Buck-Supplement-They-came-in-piggyback-on-something-else-I-bought-Or-somethingThey-hav-1036849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 10 Buck Supplement

#1 General Comment

2 solutions...

AUTHOR: Striderq - ()

If they are using your debit card number tell the bank it is fraud. Demand that the bank close your card NOW and issue you one with a completely different number. Also ask the bank to investigate and refund all money the company has taken.

If they are using your account number tell the bank it is fraud. Demand the bank close your account NOW and open a new one. Work with the bank so that legitimate debits and deposits will go through the new account until you can update the necessary companies. Also ask the bank to investigate and refund all money the company has taken.

Hope this helps you out.