Complaint Review: 100.7 The Wolf KKWF

• Updated: Wed, December 12, 2012

• Reported By: Ashely M. — Longview Texas United States of America
100.7 The Wolf KKWF
1100 Olive Way Suite 1650 Seattle, Washington United States of America

100.7 The Wolf KKWF Seattle's Fresh Country Corey Fitzner was rude, obscene, obnoxious, and cold hearted towards me! Seattle, Washington

*Author of original report: My opinion

*Consumer Comment: Really?

I was scheduled to do a show with Corey Fitzner on 100.7 KKWF in Seattle, Washington about a month ago and when I arrived everything was fine. But when he was off the air he kept saying things like "I swear I can see your nipples through that shirt, are you cold?" "what do you think of adult toys?" or do you like men who are bisexual?" I mean it didn't stop. I played like it didn't bother me, but it did! He just kept it up. I continued through the show and finished it, but afterwards he asked if I'd like to have dinner with him sometime. I didn't know what to say. I thought he was married. So I just said sure anytime.  Well I'm a singer. I won't say who, because I'm not on here for publicity.  I'm here because some of the things he said to me really offended me and I feel it should be exposed. I mean where I come from men don't say those things to a girl. [continued below]....
..... He acted like it was no big deal and just kept it up. How would any girl feel about that? I don't think I'm the only one who would be upset. I haven't said anything to anyone else about it, but I decided to do this because I heard other women were treated like he treated me on his show in the past.  I hope this lets women who plan to go on his show know what they are in for ahead of time. Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 04:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1007-The-Wolf-KKWF/Seattle-Washington-98101/1007-The-Wolf-KKWF-Seattles-Fresh-Country-Corey-Fitzner-was-rude-obscene-obnoxious-an-979914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 100.7 The Wolf KKWF

My opinion

AUTHOR: Ashely M. - (United States of America)

When I first typed this story, I forgot to mention that this is my opinion of Cory Fitzner. In my opinion he was rude, obnoxious, cold hearted, and somwehat risque towards me. In my opinion guys shouldn't be that way around girls. And yes girls do say "sure anytime" if they want to leave and get out of the conversation, NOT actually planning to go through with it. I've done it many times. I've also given out fake cell numbers. Maybe Cory meant that he wanted to have dinner as a friend with other friends and thats okay. I was just fed up with his pranks, his jokes, and his attitude. This is my opinion and other girls might disagree with me and that's fine. In my opinion other women should know what to expect before they go on his show. When I say what to expect, I mean his character, his pranks, and his risque jokes. Again this is my opinion. Some girls might like his pranks, jokes, and comments and that's fine. Just not me.

Really?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Well I'm a singer. I won't say who, because I'm not on here for publicity.
Sure we believe you Ashley M from Longview Texas.

- And girls don't say "sure anytime" when they are asked out by someone they think is married.

- Well then, can there be a better place to say this other than on a Public Web Site.  Of course if what you are saying is false you may get more publicity than you want when this guy turns around and sues you for libel.   But as they say there is no such thing as bad publicity.