Complaint Review: 101 music biz contracts.

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: Diamond — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
101 music biz contracts.

101 music biz contracts. Ty Cohens Mislead me, superficial Internet

On the 20 of June, I purchased the 101 Musicbiz contracts in the downloaded version for my mac computer. From the very start I was interrupted by another offer for more money. I also believe that when I tap on a link that it require some information it placed a cookie on my browser, and if this the case in that I am reviewing than this site could legally be in violation in which similar companies was doing on facebook.

Never the less, I paid them the money and I got nothing but a link with some computer language in which no one can understand. So I felt that it was in error and they was going to correct it, only to fine a bogus telephone number in which the phone rings without a voicemail or human to answer.

Finally, when I called another number it mention that it went automated to give the people that one on one experience. up to this point I am out of $100, and this suck.

I will file a report with the BBB, on this site, and I will check my account to see what was
taken out.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/101-music-biz-contracts/internet/101-music-biz-contracts-Ty-Cohens-Mislead-me-superficial-Internet-901550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 101 music biz contracts.