Complaint Review: 10Domains.com

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Vt****26 — Wooster Ohio
10Domains.com
Scottsdale, Arizona USA

10Domains.com Charged me for cancelled product then charged me $20 for filing a BBB report Scottsdale Arizona

I reeived a notificationt hat my domain name was going to renew this February.  I emailed 10 Domains to cancel the domain name in February shortly after that.  In April, I received another email that it was going to renew.  I sent an additional email in April to cancel.  After getting form letters from them and no response, I re-emailed them several times and even faxed them my driver's license to cancel the account.  The charged me anyway, through Paypal.

I asked them for a refund, they said they had no record of my emails, even though I have the responses from them in my email, and I have recorded their "incident numbers".  I filed a complaint with the BBB, and now somehow they charged me a $20 administrative fee for the BB complaint.  I will be going to the attorney general next, and spreading the word about this ALL OVER THE INTERNET until my now $57.19 is refunded.  I cannot believe these thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/10Domainscom/Scottsdale-Arizona/10Domainscom-Charged-me-for-cancelled-product-then-charged-me-20-for-filing-a-BBB-repo-1050642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 10Domains.com