Complaint Review: 1&1 Internet, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: paulpatriots — Antioch California United States of America
1&1 Internet, Inc.
701 Lee Road, Suite 300 Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania United States of America

1&1 Internet, Inc. Unauthorized charge for a website service I did NOT agree to... Theft! Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

I was charged $59.97 from my paypal account on 12/24/2012. I never authorized the 1&1 Website - Plus Package that they stated I signed up for. I asked for a refund of my money immediately. The only thing I remember is receiving a sales call months ago with some free trial promotion that I did NOT accept.  I believe this was done fraudulently the matter should be corrected the people responsible should be reprimanded.

Furthermore I called billing at 877-300-8316 who referred me to someone at 866-258-5616 who let me know there was no way to resolve this situation over the phone!?!?!!? This is a terrible business practice of resolving billing issues.  They have a system to give people the runaround and make it impossible to resolve.  I've emailed the complaints department three times with a boiler plate response that I'm under contract when I never agreed to anything.

First time emailing complaints I got a  response from Caitlin H. (no last name?!!?!).  The next email was from John Keefer.  I asked for their phone numbers, but got nothing.  The last response came from Caitlin H. again?!!?  Absolute runaround.  I filed with the BBB 1/2/2012.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 12:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/11-Internet-Inc/Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-19087/11-Internet-Inc-Unauthorized-charge-for-a-website-service-I-did-NOT-agree-to-Theft-990377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1&1 Internet, Inc.