Complaint Review: 1&1 Internet

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: David — Madison Alabama United States of America
1&1 Internet
701 Lee Road, Ste 300, Chesterbrook, PA Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania United States of America

1&1 Internet 1and1.com They never serviced my account, but only after I had been with them did they want to converse about billing. Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

1&1 Internet seemed like a pretty neat company until I realized that they could care less that I wanted to interface with them about my website.  It seems like they were in a distant land  far, far away when I wanted some communication with them.  I hesitated to send them my last payment because they did not service my account.

That is when they realized that I needed their attention.  Then they ask for payment, and I told them they didn't do their job, so I 'fired' them.  You know, I have worked with a lot of companies on-line who have been more than fair with me concerning their services, but this company has been extremely un- cordial in its demeanor with me.

I even sent them the last payment of $14.95 so as to avert the $18.95 sur-charge, and they acted like they didn't receive it.  They then contacted a credit bureau to collect payments from me.  They don't realize that I know the law(s), and sending unsubstantiated requests through the U.S. Mail can be illegal and punishable by law.

This company is a pathetic representation of what on-line service should be.  I will complain to the FCC and Federal Trade Commission about their tactics.  My suggestion is not to use them for anything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/11-Internet/Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-19087/11-Internet-1and1com-They-never-serviced-my-account-but-only-after-I-had-been-with-them-953869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1&1 Internet