Complaint Review: 1&1 internet

1&1 internet
701 Lee Road Chesterbrook,, Ohio United States of America

1&1 internet F rating Chesterbrook, , Ohio

Warth Publishing Inc.

I wish I had read the criticisms of 1and1 before I bought their package. They billed me for over 30 domains I did
not wish to renew. I stopped payment on this invoice and they locked my access to my account. All I asked for was a new corrected invoice. They refused. Now they keep sending me whois reviews and I cannot access my account to cancel or
renew domains. Every invoice is filled with mistakes that I am billed for. I am losing potential thousands of dollars in revenue. Now I cannot cancel the package because I cannot access my package.

They keep sending me more and more domains to renew but I cannot access my account because it is locked. They say
to unlock the package is to pay for the domain renewals I do not want renewed.

They said they would credit my account with the domains they erroneously charged me for. However they did not.
They only credited my account for 8 of the more than 30.

I am going to contacted the CEO and others to see if they know what is going on. No response.

I  filed a complaint with the FBI Internet Fraud Division and other government agencies. I ask others who
have suffered from these people to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2012 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/11-internet/Chesterbrook-Ohio-19087/11-internet-F-rating-Chesterbrook-Ohio-954155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1&1 internet