Complaint Review: 1&1.com Internet Services

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Internet United States of America
1&1.com Internet Services
Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania United States of America

1&1.com Internet Services Rip off artists; We will bill you whether you want services or not! Chesterbrook , Pennsylvania

This is a really awesome group to deal with.  They try to say you're in a 'contract' and bill you regardless of whether or not you want services.

I bought a domain and sat on it; wasn't sure if I'd use it or not.  Shortly after I decided I wasn't going to use it so I let it run out and never renewed.  Then in December I get a letter stating I owe $40 for this domain renewal - so I called to see what was going on.  They heard me out then assured me they cancelled the account; and I thought that was that.

Now I get 2 letters from NCO Financial; collection letters for 1&1.com!  I call back 1&1.com and they do the "oh, sorry... but you have to specifically cancel and you didn't" speech.  The highest form of escalation for rebuttal is to "email" complaints@1and1.com.  EMAIL - you're not allowed to talk to anyone.

I emailed, but shockingly, no reply as of yet~

Steer clear from this group!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/11com-Internet-Services/Chesterbrook-Pennsylvania-19087/11com-Internet-Services-Rip-off-artists-We-will-bill-you-whether-you-want-services-or-999350. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1&1.com Internet Services