replace

• Reported By: 2004Pissed — Orlando Florida
123 Bartending School
Orlando, Florida USA

123 Bartending School False advertising and a scam. Orlando, Florida

I am taking the time to write this because I want other people to be aware of what happen to me. I was scrolling through Groupon and saw the 123 Bartending School for a $149.00. I decided to purchase the course after checking out there website everything seems good. I followed all the instructions listed on 123 Bartend's website and there voice mail. I needed to get into a certain class time in order for this to work in my schedule. Well to no avail, it has been a month and I still have not heard anything from them. The voice mail says you will receive a call or email confirmation but I have not.

After doing some research 123 Bartend says on their Facebook page they received the 2013 Best of Orlando Award! NO THEY DID NOT. That isnt even the right trophy that 2013 got and the webpage they listed is now not working!!

THEY are also on LIVING SOCIAL, GROUPON and other websites. Play dont go through the headache it has cause me.

Now I am PISSED because GROUPON says you have 14days to get your money back. I called on the 14th to get my money back and they wanted to give me $150 Groupon Bucks.

I am currently looking for a new bartending school and definitely going to do better research.  Hope this helps someone!!

Orlando, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123-Bartending-School/Orlando-Florida/123-Bartending-School-False-advertising-and-a-scam-Orlando-Florida-1108127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123 Bartending School