Complaint Review: 123 Greeting Cards/Emails

• Submitted: Wed, June 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, July 01, 2011

• Reported By: Linda — Bainbridge Island Washington United States of America
123 Greeting Cards/Emails

123 Greeting Cards/Emails my password sent to someone else/ no response to my emails, Internet

*Author of original report: tech support address

*UPDATE Employee: Regarding your Complaint

for almost a year I have tried to get 123 Greetings Cards/Emails to responde to what has happen to my email account and the password.

I have not recieved any type of answer.

Today I requested my pass word 6/27/11 said it was sent to me that was over two hours ago. I am concerned about where they sent my password and why they are not responding to my request for not following thru with my email address issues with them.

You had no problem sending me my password.

I have triple double my email with them and they still refuse to contact me.

My information is being sent to someone other than my email account. I have contacted the police at my end. Can you help me, can you find out where my information has gone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2011 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123-Greeting-CardsEmails/internet/123-Greeting-CardsEmails-my-password-sent-to-someone-else-no-response-to-my-emails-Int-747032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123 Greeting Cards/Emails

tech support address

AUTHOR: Linda - (United States of America)

I tried your tech support got no where. I am in your system, Had been using it for over a year before my information has been going else where..now I find out my friends cant even open there cards.

Regarding your Complaint

AUTHOR: 123Greetings Support - (United States of America)

Dear Linda,

Since we cannot track your complaint by your name, we would request you to write us at techsupport@123greetings.com with all your concerns and we would be happy to assist you.