Complaint Review: 123 Privacy Matters

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2007

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
123 Privacy Matters
privacymatters123-program.com Internet U.S.A.

123 Privacy Matters After calling MONTHS ago to cancel and being told "no problem Ma em, we'll take care of it". It wasn't! I'm still being billed! Hartford Internet

I order this 123 Privacy Matters on the Internet for the $1 intro fee. 3 months later late last year '06' I called to cancel. A gentlman first couldn't find my information and after several minutes of searching said "no problem Mame, we'll take care of that for you and it should show on your next bill". Ok silly me I threw out the bill and began paying my credit card online not thinking to review charges since it a card I use for 3 things only.

My husband happend to look at April's bill and notice that this charge was still showing up and asked didn't I call them and cancel that awhile back. I called today 5/23/07 and of course same thing a gentlman couldn't call out any of my correct information and he put the supervisor on and said they show no record of previous calls and they will take care of the matter and remove April and May's charges. So were did that call go from last year!? I have been charged this whole time after calling last year to cancel!

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2007 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123-Privacy-Matters/internet/123-Privacy-Matters-After-calling-MONTHS-ago-to-cancel-and-being-told-no-problem-Ma-em-w-249905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123 Privacy Matters