Complaint Review: 123 Privacy Matters

• Submitted: Fri, July 16, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 16, 2010

• Reported By: Billy — Lake Creek Texas United States of America
123 Privacy Matters

123 Privacy Matters They took money from my account for 5 months and never even once provided any service. it was 16.00 a month Internet

I used a service call people finder to locate my Son, it cost me 1.00 dollar or so i thought. about 2 days later I get a call from this service saying they wanted to reward me for using their service, by giving me a prepaid credit card for 25.00 dollars, which i never recieved, all I had to do was to try this service privacy 123. com  and i could cancel with in 7 days with no oblgations, which i did, or so i thought.  about 5 months ago my wife notice a fee on our bank statement, 16.00 dollars and wanted to know what it was, after going through alot of stuff i finally found their number  on your web site and call  and i wasnt to nice about it. I was wondering if we can get back some of the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123-Privacy-Matters/internet/123-Privacy-Matters-They-took-money-from-my-account-for-5-months-and-never-even-once-prov-624048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123 Privacy Matters