Complaint Review: 123 VideoMagic

Internet USA
  • Phone: 1-800-405-7125
  • Web:
  • Category: Software

123 VideoMagic Online download stopped working and company refused to get the software corrected. Insisted they refunded me for my purchase, but never did. support@123videomagic.com Internet

My experience with this company has been a nightmare. The product that I ordered was photography software that I downloaded from the website. The program did not work properly when I first purchased it, so I contacted the company and asked for a refund. I got very upset when I finally reached a person, because she told me that there was nothing they could do about this situation and that they would not refund my money or try to fix the software.

We got into a heated argument, during which the agent insulted myself and even my family. I was blown away at the horrible language that she and her supervisor used while speaking to me. They began to ignore my emails unitl I threatened to call the BBB and report them. They then offered me a free upgrade to the Video Magic Pro. [continued below]....

..... I agreed to take it, because I knew that they would never give me my money back.

The upgrade software has since stopped working, just as the original software did. They also placed two erroneous $4.95 charges on my card over a year after I made this purchase, hoping that I would not notice. My husband called them to report the problem with the upgrade and this time, they insulted him as well. They told him that they never gave us an upgrade and that they refunded me the first time that I complained. This is a lie!

They told my husband that his wife (me) was lying to him about not getting a refund! They are ignoring my attempts to reach them by phone and email. I have since purchased green screen software from a more reputable and respectful company. Now I must go to any length to get my money back from these horrible scam artists. Do not trust 123 VideoMagic!!!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123-VideoMagic/internet/123-VideoMagic-Online-download-stopped-working-and-company-refused-to-get-the-software-c-1051382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123 VideoMagic