Complaint Review: 123 bingo online

• Submitted: Sun, April 07, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: lesseton — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
123 bingo online

123 bingo online I contacted 123 bingo online first to ask them if i win ..can i withdraw from my winnings..they told me yes...i won 1,000 dollars..was not allowed to withdraw ...i sent all the necessary documents to Internet

In 2010 I decided to play 123 online bingo.  I contacted the company by telephone to ask about the winnings & withdrawals, they told me that i can withdrawl from my winnings, upon the verification of proper documents. I deposited my money of a total of $100.00 won a total of $1,000.  I tried to withdrawl my winnings, no withdral, instead they put the money in bonus money, so that I can continue playing.  I contact the company on several occasions they never answere the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123-bingo-online/internet/123-bingo-online-I-contacted-123-bingo-online-first-to-ask-them-if-i-win-can-i-withdraw-1041443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123 bingo online