cast

123 computer
25 Alaa ElDein Internet United States of America

123 computer Discount Computers- Mark Glover - PME Recycling Cairo, Internet

Hello All

Mark Glover is the best cheater on the USA so I advice all the computer buyer RUN AWAY of him - liar - cheater - fraud -what else I can say? all the bad and Fking words mean that guy

He stolen too much money from me and he sent me scrap LCD's as A grade tested working
He sent me laptops you can say garbage as A grade - really i lost my money and all time he promise to give you on next order try to keep you with him in f uking cycle

Please Just take care of him - he need your money - he made me hate American people as he never keep his word

if the people hurt by him write report here i can say you will find many many report

I can help anyone need to send him to the jail and all the mails and Docs still with me just mail me

(((ROR redacted)))
Thanks
AMR

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123-computer/internet/123-computer-Discount-Computers-Mark-Glover-PME-Recycling-Cairo-Internet-820915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123 computer