Complaint Review: 123 engine

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: twin city auto — lancaster New York United States of America
123 engine
21417 Ingomar Suite 6 Canoga Park, California United States of America

123 engine total ripoff,defective product,won't honor warranty,insults customers Canoga Park, California

This place sucks big time. I've been in auto repair for thirty years & have never ,ever dealt with a company that will lie & decieve like 123 engine.Don't believe a word they say,every thing they say is a lie.

I purchased an engine & had it shipped to my facility for a customers vehicle.It took forever to get it shipped & I was given every excuse in the book except maybe "the dog ate it".to make a long story short engine was defective from the start,they never returned my core charge & they will never return phone calls. never again will I ever buy an engine assembly from someone I don't know.After explaining my problem to them I was told that i incorrectly installed engine,(bullshit!).it had internal noise & leaks which could not have been caused by me or my techs.

this is what their "mechanic" told me in such broken english that I could barely understand him.After that they wouldn't even return my calls. stuck with bad engine ,no core deposit return & nowhere to turn . Please do yourself a favor & avoid 123 engine at all costs,you'll be wasting your time & money.save yourself the aggravation buy from some place that's honest & respectable. they are ignorant lying scam artists hiding behind their keyboards & phones

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123-engine/Canoga-Park-California-91304/123-engine-total-ripoffdefective-productwont-honor-warrantyinsults-customers-Canoga-P-1023201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123 engine