Complaint Review: 123bingoonline

• Updated: Sun, December 12, 2010

• Reported By: wvuloyal — Salisbury North Carolina United States of America
123bingoonline

123bingoonline Promises Promises Internet

Hello. I started playing Bingo online at 123bingoonline. I had spent quite a large sum of money. I finally got lucky and hit for $900.00 in cash. I was told in an email that all I had to do was send in paperwork (ie. Identification and such). Finally and painfully they accepted my paperwork and I was ready to cash out my winnings by the Manager of the site Manuela Stephen. Suddenly I received an email they had made a mistake and I was short on wagering requirements. so therefore; I would not receive any money. They also utilize Pay Pal as a method but you cannot send money to their site using their name. I realize gambling is a chance and luck risk but i feel i was ripped offPlease help me. I have the original email Manuela Stephen's sent me. their mistake not mine. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2010 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123bingoonline/internet/123bingoonline-Promises-Promises-Internet-670699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123bingoonline