Complaint Review: 123bingoonline.com

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: annabelle143 — East Palatka Florida United States of America
123bingoonline.com

123bingoonline.com flash bingo WELCOMES PLAYERS BUT NOT WINNERS Internet

I have been a loyal 123bingoonline player for more than a year.

I have played on all their sites including flash bingo, break the bank bingo, and melinda bingo

Recently I have made several withdrawls and since then they have banned me from making any further deposits on their sites.

While I was depositing and losing they called everyday with a special offer just for me.When I started winning they are finding excuses for not allowing me to deposit.

Now they are flat out telling me I am banned from playing. All because I have been winning more than I am depositing.

BE AWARE:

123bingoonline
LOVE PLAYERS BUT BAN WINNERS

If you just want to play and not win 123bingoonline is the place for you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123bingoonlinecom/internet/123bingoonlinecom-flash-bingo-WELCOMES-PLAYERS-BUT-NOT-WINNERS-Internet-899087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123bingoonline.com