Complaint Review: 123engine

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Matthew — The Woodlands Texas United States of America
123engine
21417 Ingomar St. #6 Canoga Park CA 91304 Canoga Park, California United States of America

123engine liar, scam, scum, thief Canoga Park, California

Eli at 123Engine is a liar and a scam artist. He sent me the wrong engine and refused to pay for the 6 extra hours that was required to make it right. He also refused to pay for the extra gasket set that was needed. So for his mistakes the total that he owed me was $837. He said he would pay for it and then never returned or answered any of my calls.

Also, he told me he would give me $1000 for my block if I shipped it. When he got it he only refunded $400 and blamed it on another company. This guy is a flat out liar and scumbag. He will deny all of this. I hope he burns in hell. I really do hope he burns in hell. I hope he dies soon so I can go and piss on his grave. What a complete scumbag. If you do business with him you will be ripped off. And then he will just ignore you and not answer your phonecalls. I can't believe this guy hasn't had his knees taken out.

Just in case you are wondering who I am, I am a combat decorated retired Navy/Air Force pilot. I did 2 tours to Iraq and 1 to Afghanistan. I have given up on getting my money back from this a$$hole. I want to do everything I can to make sure no one else gets cheated. Like I said, he will deny everything. That's the kind of guy he is. Do not get suckered by this weasel. He will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123engine/Canoga-Park-California-91304/123engine-liar-scam-scum-thief-Canoga-Park-California-966959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123engine