farmer

• Reported By: backache24 — Denver Pennsylvania
123engine
Internet USA

123engine What a scam they have going Canoga Park California

These jerks sold me an engine that was supposedly "remanufactured" and very soon after I put it in, I started having problems. It would drink antifreeze and start to overheat. I pulled the head off and found a completely untouched valve train and when I took it to a machine shop to have it checked, they told me that the motor had at least 100,000 miles on it, certainly not a "3 angle valve job" like I was told I was getting.

In addition, the head was not flat and was allowing antifreeze into all 4 cylinders. I had it repaired and 123 will not talk to me about it because they didn't install it. Thats hard because I live in PA.

Since I had the above problems, I started having oil pressure problems. I pulled the bottom of the engine apart and found a crank with MUCH scoring and two grooves that will have to be cut to be fixed.

So, after spending $1,800 or so to get the engine, I have spent an additional  $1,900 and I'm still not done. I cant imagine what my bill would be if I couldn't do all the labor. STAY AWAY FROM THESE A**HOLES!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123engine/internet/123engine-What-a-scam-they-have-going-Canoga-Park-California-1052310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123engine