Complaint Review: 123motorz.com

• Updated: Mon, June 24, 2013

• Reported By: vintagecarhouse.com — Placerville California
123motorz.com
21417 Ingomar Street, Suite 6 . Canoga Park, CA 91 Canoga Park, California USA

123motorz.com aka123engine.com Beware. Will not put anything in writing about your Engine Rebuild. Eli says: "Refer to Website." Canoga Park California

Hello Everyone, I bought an XK8 Engine from 123motorz. I checked their BBB rating first & did not find any complaints, but now I understand that they do have many complaints here, & they have another name for their complaints:

123engine.com

Eli, took my engine order over the phone & asked for a $300 deposit. I gave him my card.

He ran the card for 2 deposits.

2 weeks later, when the engine is done, I ask for an invoice, (again,) showing what has been done to the engine.

Eli gives me the run around & after about 6 different, times asking him for one, I tell him to STOP & refund my money.

Anyone that tells you to refer to their website for what is in my engine if a Fraud. [continued below]....

.....

I have been in Vintage Car Collector for decades & have never encountered this before.

Now I find out who they really are. They have many complaints, but not against 123motorz.com

I decided that I did not want to keep my XK8 Jaguar & planned to sell it with this "New" Engine & needed to show them a

Receipt & Warranty.

I wound up selling the car in pieces to my mechanic for a loss.

Eli refunded 1 deposit, but I am going to have to call my bank to get the other one back.

At least, I did not get the bogus engine with the water leaks in it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123motorzcom-/Canoga-Park-California-91304/123motorzcom-aka123enginecom-Beware-Will-not-put-anything-in-writing-about-your-Engin-1061751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123motorz.com