Complaint Review: 123Mountain

• Submitted: Fri, February 28, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Laura — Broklyn New York
13701 W Jewell Ave Ste 107 Lakewood, Colorado USA

123Mountain Never refunded $695.00 for a product they never shipped. They deny to give me an answer. Lakewood Colorado

I placed an order online with 123Mountain on 01/28/2014 (Order #100016306 for a Canada Goose Kensington Parka for the amount of $695.00.I gave all the date of my Credit Card and I immediately received an email confirming the order.On date 01/29/2014 I receive another email from 123Mountain asking to wire transfer/use Bitcoin the full amount of $695.00 because there was a problem with my credit card. I wire transferred the full amount of $695.00 to Chase/ JP Morgan Routing #: 102001017 Swift code: CHASUS33 Account #:901429506 Address: 1248 Alameda Parkway, Lakewood, CO 80228 United

States Banks and they also charged $18.00 for the transfer.I asked 123Mountain to confirm if the amount was received the same day, but Igor (123Mountain customer service) did not have any information.I did the same on 01/30/2014 and I received the same answer from Igor. I can provide written copy of these conversations while they happened to be via chat.On 02/03/2014 I received a strange email from 123Mountain called Invoice # 100006953 for Order # 100016306 and following another:

"Order Comments: Hello , Thank you for your Canada Goose order. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! Your item has been ordered from Canada Goose. As is mentioned on our website during checkout, your item could be delayed up to December 2014."I immediately tried to call 123Mountain but again, no answer. I start chatting with Igor again on 02/13/2014, after 10 days, when I received again an email called 123Mountain: Credit Memo # 100002366 for Order # 100016306 but my money has

never been transferred back to my account and my bank is still waiting Chase to remit the money.Igor told me that my money has been transfer via bitcoin (???: "Your order # 100016306 is Closed. Order Comments: Hi 123Mountain, You just sent 1.0087 BTC (worth $695.59 USD) to LAURA ANZANI. Attached message: Refund order 16306 You can view this transaction at any time from your account. ............matt".Unfortunately, my money is still in their bank and they deny it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 07:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123Mountain/Lakewood-Colorado-80228/123Mountain-Never-refunded-69500-for-a-product-they-never-shipped-They-deny-to-give-me-1127233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123Mountain