Complaint Review: 123refills

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: Nogo — Lewiston Maine United States of America
123refills

123refills poor product, worse customer service , Internet

First time using 123refills. Ordered a 2 black refill cartridges for my Epson printer. Installed one cartridge. Black would not print and printer gave error message indicating color cartridges were empty. Since I still couldn't print documents and since it seemed more than coincidental that I would run out of all colors immediately after installing a non-Epson black ink cartridge, I called 123refills to get their advice.  The rep told me to install the other black cartridge.  Did that.  No change. Called back.  Rep told me to go buy 3 official Epson colored cartridges, which I did, for about $27.  Installed those, still can't print documents.  Called back.  This rep told me that I shouldn't have bought colored cartridges but that I should have bought official Epson black ink.  I asked for a credit for the amount I paid for the colored cartridges or for 123refills to comp me 2 cartridges of Epson black.  Rep said he'd have to check with someone and get back to me. No one has gotten back to me.  When I call, which I have done twice since, the rep who answers makes me go through the entire story and then tells me someone will get back to me.  I have emailed and gotten no response.  Wish I'd just just gone to Staples.  Have now been without printer for weeks.  Ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2013 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/123refills/internet/123refills-poor-product-worse-customer-service-Internet-1005664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 123refills