Complaint Review: 1285Muscle

• Reported By: Truc Tran — Kirksville Missouri
1285Muscle
4100 N Powerline Rd Suite F-2 Pompano, Florida USA

1285Muscle Lipo G3 Scam Pompano Florida

On the same day with my purchase from Miracle Saffron (12/17/2013), I also order "Lipo G3 Garcinia Cambogia" free trial from an unknown website. But in this case, the company didn't send me any order confirmation email. I only paid about $5 shipping using my debit card. On 01/06/2014, they took $99.99 out of my checking account without any notice. Maybe it's a small amount of money to somebody but I'm a student, I really need the money to cover my living.

These scams have fooled me by sending the trial as they promised but they secretly took my money without informing me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 03:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1285Muscle/Pompano-Florida-33073/1285Muscle-Lipo-G3-Scam-Pompano-Florida-1115055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1285Muscle