Complaint Review: 13moons.com

• Submitted: Sat, November 14, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 14, 2009

• Reported By: RJ — Long Island New York United States of America
13moons.com
275 Ingraham Rd. Greene, New York 13778 United Sta Internet, New York United States of America

13moons.com identity theft Internet, New York

I purchased some candles and other items from this site then shortly after had fraudulent charges placed on my credit card that were occurring at web sites I have never visited. It did not occur to me that the problem was at this site so I placed another order using a different credit card, a new one that had never been used before, and the same thing happened. So far my loss is more than $700. I have reported this to my local police, the FBI and the FTC. The owners of this site deny any wrongdoing, however, I have not had any further problems since I have stopped shopping here. My computer was inspected for viruses and such and nothing has been found so there is really no other reasonable explanation than someone at this site stealing my identity to commit fraud. If you have shopped at this site then had fraud charges appear on the credit card you used approximately 30-60 days after purchasing please post a reply, the detective in charge of my case would be interested in your situation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2009 12:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/13moonscom/Internet-New-York-13778/13moonscom-identity-theft-Internet-New-York-523552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 13moons.com