Complaint Review: $15 Locksmith

• Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: suzie — las vegas Nevada United States of America
$15 Locksmith
none Internet United States of America

$15 Locksmith ,recomendedlocksmith.com advertised $15 and when i called they said $15 when he arrived he said $95 FRAUD Internet, Internet

I locked myself out of my car and looked up car, it was only 90 degrees out.  I googled locked out of car in las vegas and the first add that pulled up was $15.oo lock out fee. I called and I spoke with a man who I asked how much it would cost and he stated fifteen dollars. Also that they were very close to me. I said fine and when the man got there he said it would cost NINTY FIVE dollars.

This was not even misrepresentation it was FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 08:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/15-Locksmith/internet/15-Locksmith-recomendedlocksmithcom-advertised-15-and-when-i-called-they-said-15-wh-881093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on $15 Locksmith