- Report: #886623
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: 1800 Registry
1800 Registry8360 South Durango Drive Las Vegas, Nevada 89113 Internet United States of America
1800 Registry 1800 Registry owner of photo & video company Internet
*Consumer Comment: bride cert
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Watch out
*UPDATE Employee: 1-800-Registry pre-screens vendors so that brides and grooms can book with confidence
2. I say sure go head and refer them to me.
3. But they say "In order to qualify we need for you to give us eight former clients who you worked for whom we can call to confirm your legitimacy.
4. I'm like "Sure thing lady why dont you give me eight clients whom you referred services for and I will contact them to see if you are a legitimate then I can check to see if you qualify for me to give you my former client list.
Bottom line is this although they didn't ask me for money they did want something that will lead to money and that is my former clients list. I imagine they will either sale there names to some other company or call them to try and sale them something.
I always laugh when company, whom I never met, call me" and ask me to give them personal or private information to check and to see "if I Qualify." Funny very funny:-)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2012 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800-Registry/internet/1800-Registry-1800-Registry-owner-of-photo-video-company-Internet-886623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.