• Report: #194938

• Submitted: Mon, June 05, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 05, 2006

• Reported By:La Vergne Tennessee
1800 Skyride
3240 S. Cobb Dr. Smyrna, Georgia U.S.A.

1800 Skyride ripoff Smyrna Georgia

On March 9,2006 I ordered 2 tickets for a hot air balloon ride for my children. I never got any tickets and wanted to pull my hair out trying to get anyone on the phone. I also purchased 2 refund policies which allowed me to cancel my order within 60 days of which I did as per John. I still have not received my refund and my credit card company has re-opened the case AGAIN. I wish I had done a lot more investigating before I purchased anything from them. Their business practices have proven to be fraudulent to me. The bbb has processed 117 complaints about 1800 Skyride in the last 36 months, 112 of those were closed in the last 12 months. It looks like I'll be number 118 if my credit card company has no luck with them. Companies such as these need not be on the internet. If there is an attorney out there who is interested in a class action law suit against them, please feel free to contact me. I will update as soon as I can.

Sarah
La Vergne, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2006 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800-Skyride/Smyrna-Georgia-30080/1800-Skyride-ripoff-Smyrna-Georgia-194938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800 Skyride