Complaint Review: 1800 Locksmith

• Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: laura — New Jersey
1800 Locksmith
442 QUEEN ANNE ROAD Teaneck, New Jersey USA

1800 Locksmith Taylorsville Locksmith Rip off, false work, liars Teaneck New Jersey

THIS IS THE WORST LOCK SMITH IN THE ENTIRE WORD. DO NOT USE THEM!!!!

This company is simply dishonest and disgusting. They gave my one quote over the phone and then charged me five times that amount in person. When the locksmith came to my house, he told me that he needed to take the door apart to find out what kind of lock was needed, before even giving me a quote. Just for changing one lock, he charged me $350.

When I called the next day to complain and asked for a manager, I was told that the manager would call me back. Instead, I was called and harassed by the locksmith who was in my house the evening before.

Worse than all of this, the work that this company did was horrible. I had to have a new locksmith come to my house the next night and change the locks, as the locksmith did not give me the original and there are other keys to my house floating around. When the new locksmith came to my house, he charged me $35 to change the lock. The markup is unbelievable.

NEVER TRUST THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800-Locksmith/Teaneck-New-Jersey-07666/1800-Locksmith-Taylorsville-Locksmith-Rip-off-false-work-liars-Teaneck-New-Jersey-1089153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800 Locksmith