efficient

• Reported By: Ed — Scott Arkansas United States of America
1800 Sky Ride
Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

1800 Sky Ride Stole my son's birthday gift. Kennesaw, Georgia

For my son's 19th birthday, he asked for only one thing. He wanted to go sky diving. I located this company and was contacted the next day. I purchased a package including a video of his jump. I paid with my debit card and received the certificate via email the same day.

Today, 9/24/2012, my son informed me that he had attempted to redeem his birthday gift only to find that the company did not exist. I attempted to contact them myself and met with the same result. I now have to face the fact that not only was I ripped off, but that the only gift my son wanted for his birthday was not delivered.

I think I will just drive to Kennesaw myself and hunt these dirtbags down. I have done it before and I am not above doing it again.

Ed, Little Rock

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800-Sky-Ride/Kennesaw-Georgia-/1800-Sky-Ride-Stole-my-sons-birthday-gift-Kennesaw-Georgia-945997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800 Sky Ride