Complaint Review: 1800Flowers

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Barb — Henderson Nevada United States of America
1800Flowers

1800Flowers 1-800-Flowers Online Scam they take your money and deliver nothing , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We are here to help.

I ordered roses and a box of fine chocolates for 80$ for my sister's birthday. They charged my card and guaranteed the delivery day. Her birthday went by, and no flowers. I called them, they said they will deliver next day guaranteed. Next day, no flowers. I called again and requested a full refund. They did not want to refund any money instead give me a gift certificate of 25$. I refused and insisted to get the full refund on my account. The fobbed me off with empty promises for 6 days. Only when i threatened to get the police involved because of fraud, they refunded the money. 8 days after my sister's birthday, somebody threw some withered flowers and a melted clump of chocolate onto my sister's front porch, and without ringing the bell, just walked away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800Flowers/internet/1800Flowers-1-800-Flowers-Online-Scam-they-take-your-money-and-deliver-nothing-Internet-1002856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800Flowers

We are here to help.

AUTHOR: Tina Flowers - (United States of America)

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC