Complaint Review: 1800Flowers.com

• Reported By:Honesdale Pennsylvania
1800Flowers.com
1800Flowers.com Nationwide U.S.A.

1800Flowers.com Cutomer is always Wrong at 1800Flowers.com Internet

1800Flowers says customer is wrong! I ordered same day delivery flowers from 1800flowers and they werent delivered til the next day. Upon calling 1800Flowers.com they informed me they were delivered, then they werent, they they had to call the florist to ask. I have a receipiant to say they werent delivered til the next day.

I was then told by a 1800Flowers.com supervisor that I could get a partical refund if the florist told 1800Flowers.com that the flowers were delivered a day late. And that I couldnt get a partical refund unless the florist agreed that the flowers were delivered late. The florist wont confirm, in fact they say they were delivered on time. I ask the supervisor"so am I wrong,

Im the customer and I know they were delivered late" the supervisors answer....yes you are wrong! I paid for a service and it was not delivered and cannot get my money back! I thought the T.V. ad says the customer always comes first?

Tara
Honesdale, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2008 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800Flowerscom/nationwide/1800Flowerscom-Cutomer-is-always-Wrong-at-1800Flowerscom-Internet-404491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800Flowers.com