Complaint Review: 1800Gotjunk

• Reported By: Ed — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
1800Gotjunk
Louisville, KY Internet United States of America

1800Gotjunk Prices are inconsistenet Internet

I have had a horrible experience w/ this company in Louisville.  I could not get a straight price from anyone I talked to from the first day.  I could only get a range of price which was never fully explained to me in depth.

Their prices seemed to fluctuate depending on who I talked to or when I talked to them.  The trucks seem very small for the type of work they perform.  They were described as large Uhaul style vehicles.  They seemed more like the size of an enclosed trailer.

This company is EXTREMELY expensive and not very helpful with answering my questions.  It seemed as though they had something to hide.  In the end, I went with another company that charged about half what Gotjunk was wanting to charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800Gotjunk/internet/1800Gotjunk-Prices-are-inconsistenet-Internet-906025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800Gotjunk