Complaint Review: 1800LOANMART

• Updated: Tue, October 23, 2012

• Reported By:visalia California
1800LOANMART
15821 Ventura Blvd. Ste#185 Encino, California United States of America

1800LoanMart REVIEW: 1800LoanMart clients can feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with 1800LoanMart. 1800-LoanMarts 100% commitment to customer service goes to its core business practices, and is one of the reasons why it is the largest car title loan company in California. 1-800-LoanMart 100% Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when looking for a car title loan
*UPDATE: 1800LoanMart is recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.

SPECIAL UPDATE: October 23 2012: 1800LoanMart remains committed to increased customer satisfaction and has improved their business practices over the years to better serve their customers. 1800LoanMart is truly dedicated to making sure their customers are satisfied and that any complaints which do arise are addressed promptly and fairly.

To date, 1800LoanMart has made good faith efforts to resolve all complaints reported on Ripoff Report. Based on our experience, the member business has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business.

Over time and since becoming a member, 1800LoanMart has remained actively engaged and improving the way they address customer service complaints. As an active and current member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program we are happy to report that now more than ever 1800LoanMart remains committed to improving customer satisfaction.

Remember, no company or individual can ever satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time. There are no products or services that will always be perfect for everyone and even the best companies will receive complaints from time to time. However, by participating in the Corporate Advocacy Program, the member business has made a commitment to working with its customers to resolve complaints quickly and fairly whenever possible.

Please keep in mind that as a consumer you have some responsibilities as well. Success has many definitions that based on your past experiences, current situation and your perceived expectations. Success with any product or service is always based on the proper application and understanding. The fastest car will not run if you never turn the engine on. Look at how you used the product or service that was provided in relation with the instructions that you received. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program will help you get your voice heard but please be prepared with documentation and fair representation of your concern, also have an idea of how the company can fix your concern. Can they offer additional services, extend warranties, offer a fair refund or just get you talking with someone that can help. ..let them know and let us know!

*Any consumer not receiving satisfaction from a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program should email us at editor@ripoffreport.com
 1800LoanMart is Rip-off Report Verified

Ripoff Report REVIEW:

Editors UPDATE: Positive Rating and Recognition has been given to 1800LoanMart for its Commitment to Excellence in customer service.

Rip-off Reports investigation of 1800LoanMart uncovers an ongoing commitment to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that 1-800-LoanMart will always work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. 1-800-LoanMart listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services she offers and the support for those services.

One top executive in the internet marketing industry stated to Rip-off Report, that 1-800-LoanMart is the leader in the industry when it comes to customer service. Its hard to keep all customer happy in this industry, but 1-800-LoanMart prides itself on keeping customers educated in the status of their loan, and ways to remedy any issues that may arise. This is the best way to ensure I will maintain a successful enterprise both now and in many years to come.

Another top executive of the company stated to Rip-off Report, that 1800LoanMarts business philosophy is based on the premise that Every customer deserves to be treated with the same respect, even if there is a problem, the customer still deserves to be treated with courtesy and understanding. 1-800-LoanMarts mission statement says it all; "Our goal is to provide our clients with the best product and service in the industry." Some of the other things Rip Off Report learned in the course of its investigation: 1800LoanMarts business was established in 2002 to provide short term financial assistance to those in need. 1-800-LoanMart has offered loans to tens of thousands of clients in need to short term cash, which makes it the leading title loan company in the area.

Rip-off Report has confirmed that 1800-LoanMart takes quality control very seriously. 1-800-LoanMart has put a lot of effort into customer service with a new customer service team on board in an effort to keep problems at a minimum, while remedying any issue as quick as possible. Rip-off Report was pleased to learn that 1800LoanMarts past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client satisfaction.

1-800-LoanMart recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (true or not) are issues that need to be addressed and if handled correctly can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Rip-off Reports Investigation 1-800-LoanMart has made organizational changes allowing her clients a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a total overall commitment to her client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with 1800LoanMart and many of her past and current customers, Rip-off Report is convinced that 1-800-LoanMart has been and is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction. Read more about 1800LoanMarts Commitment to Excellence and Total Consumer Satisfaction and why consumers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. ..yes, a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

===================== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

=====================

1-800-LOANMART WHAT A JOKE!! Encino California

I am very frustrated with this company! I have been trying all day to make a payment by phone and guess what? Their system is down...again! I was hung up on by one rude employee so I called back and asked for a supervisor and was put on eternal hold, they never came on line. I called again and got a recording saying "leave your name & # we'll call you back" Excuse me?! What kind of hokey poke operation are these people running ? Why don't they have some kind of automated payment system like the rest of the planet? I'm sure they can afford this with the rates they are charging for their loans.

Seriously, I should be able to make a payment with my debit card by phone or at least get a human to take the payment for me. Terrible customer service! I also tried to make an online payment yesterday and could not due to the fact that my pin# was wrong (so they say) so..I e-mailed them requesting a new pin and I NEVER got a reply. I asked their C.S. dept. to transfer me to someone that could help me take care of that so I CAN make future online payments but..no help with that either.

Last month I fell a bit behind (two weeks late) I took invoice to work and intended to call in payment by phone but had a very hectic Friday at work and completely forgot about it..Sat.morning 4:30 am I'm awaken by a tow truck thats taking my car!! Nice of 1-800-LOANMART to give me a heads up warning!! I had the $ it was just an oversight ..and it costs me dearly, $1,200.00

1-800-LOANMART Repo dept. is closed on the wkd. so I had to wait until the following Tuesday to get my car back and even though I paid all their fees at 9 a.m. they would not release my car until 5 p.m.! I got the run around all day long . I was told I could never be late again or they would come and take it ...forever!! And for the record..I knew I was getting into a high interest loan (I intend to pay off sooner than later) my biggest complaint about this company is THEY DON'T MAKE IT EASY TO MAKE A PAYMENT!! I'm sorry but I think it's a conspiracy, in my opinion I think they try to sabotage their customers so THEY CAN REPO their customers cars, I happen to have a nice car. I had to take out the loan because my husband's work was slow and I needed help. I am grateful for the loan BUT will never use them again or recommend them to anyone. Well, they are not calling me back so..here I go to make a payment via money gram/western union and pay more fees, it's ridiculous! Don't know how they sleep at night.Shame on you 1800LOANMART!

Victoria visalia, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800LOANMART/Encino-California-91436/1800LoanMart-REVIEW-1800LoanMart-clients-can-feel-safe-confident-secure-when-doing-bus-457811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800LOANMART