• Report: #1120981

• Reported By: Sandhia — Laurel Maryland
1800Contacts
51 West Center St Orem, UT 84057 Orem, Utah USA

1800Contacts Never sent me my Rebate of $75 despite of many promises. Orem Utah

I purchased Contacts from them in October and sent in the forms for Rebate of $75 as they advertised.

When I did not receive anything, I wrote to them after 6 weeks.  They claimed that they never received the form but that they would send me the rebate and to wait for 2-3 weeks.  After the end of this period I contacted them again.  They said 'Oops, you gave us PO box address; we need real physical address'.  I gave them my home address and waited for 2-3 weeks as they asked me to.

At the end of this, I wrote to them again asking for the check's whereabouts.  They said 'oh we sent it to your PO box address by mistake.  Do you check your PO box?'  I said that I checked it a day before.  Then the lady said that she would call me back after talking with someone.  I have never heard anything back.  This last call was in January, 2014.

They are a big fraud!  How can it possibly take so long to send out a rebate and how can it keep getting lost somewhere?  I would never buy anything from them again and others should watch out for this sort of ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800Contacts/Orem-Utah-84057/1800Contacts-Never-sent-me-my-Rebate-of-75-despite-of-many-promises-Orem-Utah-1120981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800Contacts