Complaint Review: 1800electronics.com

• Updated: Wed, October 12, 2011

• Reported By: Manny — Rockport Texas United States of America
1800electronics.com
1362 US 1 HWY Suite 301 Ormond BeachInternet, Florida United States of America

1800electronics.com Eric, James Jaimie Sold a faulty Tablet took my money, I returned tablet and waited for replacement 3 weeks later sent me the same on back. Ormond Beach Internet, Florida

I orderes a tablet from 1800 electronics. I rereceived the tablet plugged it in to charge it. I waited 6 hours to use it it worked for about 4 hours and never turned back on. I contacted the website and they told me to send it back and they would send me a replacement and reimburse me for shipping. I waited and waited. I contacted them and they explained that it had been hung up in shipping and that they would send me one right away. I waited for another week and nothing. Finaly i received it in the mail. Well it was the same package I sent with "Return to Sender" on the package. I tried contacting them and have not received a response. I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2011 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800electronicscom/Ormond-BeachInternet-Florida-32174/1800electronicscom-Eric-James-Jaimie-Sold-a-faulty-Tablet-took-my-money-I-returned-tabl-787824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800electronics.com