Complaint Review: 1800flowers

• Updated: Mon, December 29, 2008

• Reported By:Auburn Georgia
1800flowers
1800flowers.com Internet U.S.A.

1800flowers Order not filled - will not let me speak to a person in charge or a manager????? WHY??? Internet

Order from 1800Flowers was not shipped as promised. Someone from 1800flowers actually called me on the day of the order and advised that it was a difficult order to fill but assurred me that is would be delivered prior to CHristmas. I was sending this as a Christmas gift to family out of stat. As of 12/29 the order had not been delivered. I called 1800flowers and they advised the order will NOT be filled because they could not find a remote flower shop to put the order together and deliver it. THEN why put the items out on the website and take the consumers money prior to KNOWING the items are available for shipment/delivery. ANd at the very least they could have told me!! I waited and waited and finally called them and then I fould out the order would not be delivered. They did offer my money back. We will see if that comes through. I DO NOT reccomend using 1800Flowers and I DO NOT have anything good to say about them and this was the first and LAST time I will use them!!!!!!!!!

Gin70
Auburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800flowers/internet/1800flowers-Order-not-filled-will-not-let-me-speak-to-a-person-in-charge-or-a-manager-405859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800flowers