Complaint Review: 1800flowers.com

• Updated: Mon, January 26, 2009

• Reported By:Cape Coral Florida
1800flowers.com
1800flowers.com Internet U.S.A.

1800flowers.com Sent stale flowers, deflated balloon late and when complained cancelled order and took the flowers and balloon back from recipient Internet

*Consumer Comment: 1800flowers

I ordered a flower arrangement for my wife for my anniversary from online. On the day of the anniversary around 10:00 AM I tried to check the status of the order and it did not pull up the order so I called the customer service. The guy said he was not able to pull the order even after searching by order number, name, email, phone, and CC number so he asked me to call back in half hour just to make sure. I called again at around noon and same thing so I asked to cancel the order and I bought the flowers from some other place. In the evening around 5:00 PM a guy showed up at our door with the stale flowers and deflated balloon and my CC was charged. So next day morning I called in to complain they said ok we will cancel the order and someone will pick up the flowers from the recipient. So at the end not only I had to go through all this ugliness but I looked like a dumb!@#$ to the recipient when the guy shows up at the door to pickup the flowers. Luckily, I had sent the flowers to just my wife and she understands. I cannot even imagine sending anything to anybody from this place ever again. I am not sure why they want the stale flowers back, Are they planning to send those to some other customer?

V6h10p6
Cape Coral, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2008 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1800flowerscom/internet/1800flowerscom-Sent-stale-flowers-deflated-balloon-late-and-when-complained-cancelled-or-402285. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1800flowers.com

1800flowers

AUTHOR: Aurniastar - (U.S.A.)

I couldn't agree with you more about 800 flowers they ripped me off too! I picked out some beautiful flowers with a vase for my mother for mothers day and when she got them they weren't in the vase,they were in a flat box and wilted and dry the vase came in a separate box. it also took them a very long time to get them to her.