Complaint Review: 1991inc

• Reported By: sandyw — Ann Arbor Michigan
1991inc
Internet USA

1991inc I feel dupped (and my son will never get his birthday present) Internet

I will never get this sweater I ordered on January 30, 2014.  Tomorrow is April 30, 2014.  They have taken down their phone number from the web site - one can only submit email comments.  I have submitted so many comments and made phone calls prior to this that it is rediculous.  I doubt I will ever hear from them again and my son will never receive his 12th birthday present.  Do Not order from this place.  It's expensive, too!

Sandy

Ann Arbor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1991inc/internet/1991inc-I-feel-dupped-and-my-son-will-never-get-his-birthday-present-Internet-1142724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1991inc