Complaint Review: 1991inc

• Reported By: Disappointedfrustrated — Maryland
1991inc
Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

1991inc Do not order from 1991inc Washington DC

After years of online shopping I think I may have finally ordered from my first shit company 1991inc They have a message on their website that orders may take 4-8 weeks I ordered September 10th Here it's been 10 weeks with no change You'd think they would send an e-mail updating you on your purchase for such a long wait time but I've received nothing There are no reviews for the site so maybe it's my fault for ordering however I did search the legitimacy of the site before I ordered and the result was 100%

I visited their instagram account and have found quite a few people comment on their photos with inquiries about an order November 12th I commented and their response was that I should be receiving my t-shirt within a day or two That is hard to believe since I've received no tracking information The order still says Processing So I e-mailed them with my phone number to receive a call regarding the true whereabouts of my order It is November 19th and I have not received a call or e-mail or my order I will not recommend this company to anyone and will not order from them again

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1991inc/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia-20008/1991inc-Do-not-order-from-1991inc-Washington-DC-1100519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1991inc