Complaint Review: 1991inc.com

Washington, Dist of Columbia USA

1991inc.com SCAM!!!! Company will never ship your order!! Washington DC

*Consumer Comment: Scam

*General Comment: 1991 Inc Review

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: They are exactly how this report noted and are a scam

This company are fraudulent.  Only after placing your order do they tell you that it will take up to 20 business days for your order to ship since they make each item that is ordered, however, they will charge your card immediately.  I waited for 26 business days and no order.  I contacted them and was advised they had too many orders and my order would ship in 2 weeks.  Three weeks later still no order so I contacted them again and asked that they either ship my order or cancel and refund.  I received an email back that simply said they make the items as ordered and now it would take 4-8 weeks.  They did not cancel my order.

63 days later (or 45 business days or 9 weeks) still no order.  I emailed again and told them that I had been more than patient giving them twice the time they stated they needed to mail my order and that I felt they were a scam and to cancel my order.  They simply replied with "We have thousands of customers who have already received their items. We have no reason to scam you, and you can view customer photos and reviews online." They did not apologize or cancel my order and issue a refund. In addition, numerous customers are now complaining on their Facebook and you can also find other complaints online for the same issue. I finally had to contact my bank and file a dispute in order to get my money back.

I advised this company that I would be taking my review of them to the web in hopes that I can prevent any other customers from being scammed by this company.  My correspondence with them showed they had no concern for their customers.  Serioulsy...how long do you need to iron a decal on an article of clothing???  Do not order anything from this company, if they ever end up shipping it, it won't be for at least 3 months!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1991inccom/Washington-Dist-of-Columbia/1991inccom-SCAM-Company-will-never-ship-your-order-Washington-DC-1095670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1991inc.com

Scam

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

@Hahaoya - On Dec 29th my order will be 6 months old and I still don't have it.  Get real....how long do you expect people to wait for 1991inc?

Based off of mine and other experience with them they are a scam OR incompetent at best.  People should be warned to avoid a business that can't deliver a product after 6 months.

#2 General Comment

1991 Inc Review

AUTHOR: Hahaoya - ()

"People, listen here. This is a legitimate business. They will ship your order. You just have to be a patient person. Is this website good for the holidays or for birthdays around the corner? No.

This company is almost brand new, with a team of no more than 30 people. I ordered in August 13, and I received the order on December 3. I was completely satisfied. I ordered the Green Tea sweater, the USA hoodie, the sphynx cat shirt, and the trippy cat shirt. It came out to 220 dollars. (in case you were curious).

Was I scared at first that this was not a illegitimate business? Heck yea, I spent A LOT of money. However, I was just faithful. The online community and its backlash on 1991 inc did not help my confidence whatsoever by the way.

You must take to account that all items are made to order. I was stoked when I finally received my clothes, as they were GREAT quality, and had awesome designs. Some people don't really like the silky, polyester feel to it, but I do. Keep in mind that their sweaters and hoodies aren't the best to keep warm during the winter time, but it didn't really effect me since I live in California.

I probably will buy from this company again. This is not a perfect review on them, however. Their customer service is pretty bad. Their reply to my one email was sort of BS. Yet, I'm going to repeat: please be patient guys.

Everything kind of points to them being fake, but they are a legitimate business. Just wait. Plain and simple. If you don't like waiting, do not buy from 1991 inc. If you weight the pros and cons of the business, you'll get awesome, unique designs, at a reasonable price, but you'll have to wait. That is enough for a patient person like me. Keyword: WAIT.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

They are exactly how this report noted and are a scam

AUTHOR: Aziz Aziz - ()

This company is a scam. They did and are doing the same thing to me. I paid almost $500 for my order and so far it has been more than 12wks with nothing. They don't respond and when they do it is the same uninformative reply, either we take our time to produce it or it will be shipped in a few days. Now they don't even reply to my email.

Can someone report them to the authorities?