Complaint Review: 19JOLLC

• Reported By: Veronica — atlanta Georgia
19JOLLC
2659 Freedom Pkwy Cumminh, Georgia USA

19JOLLC Investco Breach Of Contract Atlanta Georgia

I signed my lease March 30,2013 with 19JOLLC My lease specified that water & electric was included in my $650 rent. Ive been in the property 7 months On September 14,2013 I paid rent On September 19,2013 the lights was disconnected by Georgia Power. I was instantly upset, walked outside to speak with the Ga Power tech to ask what was going on. He replied that it was disconnected for non payment This property owner does illegal business under non registered corporation names, 19JOLLC and Investco. The lame goes by the name Mike Im researching online daily to get this man last name his phone number is 770_255_9010 He tried to zone this property for a commercial property but its only zoned for Residential I contacted Zoning in Atlanta,Ga when he tried to rent me 1 br for $650 instead of the whole 3br.

He was told to take the wall down Im filing a civil suit against "Mike" His b*tch kicked him out in Cumming,Ga now he stay two doors down from me in one of his properties he had a orange drop cord running lights from my house to his I have recent photos for proof. Basically, he used my rent money to get his fraudelent service on leaving us to spend more money on deposits for service Tired of this meth crack smoking lame and Im contacting the administrative offices of Ga Power to remind them he has a past due bill here. His b*tch a** will be in the dark by Monday

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/19JOLLC/Cumminh-Georgia-30041/19JOLLC-Investco-Breach-Of-Contract-Atlanta-Georgia-1087571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 19JOLLC