Complaint Review: 1Financial Resources Unlimited

• Submitted: Tue, October 07, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 07, 2003

• Reported By:Miami Florida
1Financial Resources Unlimited
7000 Adans Street # 101 Willowbrook, Illinois U.S.A.

Financial Resources Unlimited Thanks to ripp-off.com I did't send any money. I want to alert others. Willowbrook Illinois

I was about to mail a check to this ripp off company,but I check your webside first and I saw all tha negative reports on then.I was lucky enouth not to send any money or get involve in any business with them.What I did was send the a letter with may condition of doing business.
This is part of text of the letter I send them:

Afeter all the negative reports I read about you and your company I will not be able to invest any money upfront.I'm willing to stuff your envelopes if you mail them without a deposit, if you pay the postage in advanced,and you pay me in advances also.

I'm palnning to make $3,000.00 a week,so you can send me all the necesary materials and a Check for that amount. I will send the envelops back to you as soon as the check clears. you do't have to worry about me, I'm a verry honest person, you can check my name in www.ripp-off.com and you will see it is clear.

Hiarm
Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2003 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1Financial-Resources-Unlimited/Willowbrook-Illinois-60527/Financial-Resources-Unlimited-Thanks-to-ripp-offcom-I-didt-send-any-money-I-want-to-ale-68438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1Financial Resources Unlimited