Complaint Review: 1NW Contact

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: neicielecheye — Houston Texas
1NW Contact
223 East Thousand Oaks Blvd., Suite 222, Thousand Oaks , California USA

1NW Contact This Company is a RIP OFF! And they give out BAD CHECKS or NO CHECKS AT ALL!!! Thousand Oaks California California

I want to warn anyone who is thinking about working for this comany ( 1nw contact) I have been working for this company since April, 25, 2012, since then I have received two inssuficient checks, and a chck that was supposedly mailed to me but I have not gotten it yet. When I emailed Georgiann Tommasino about this continous issues, she showe no compassion, as a matter of fact te only thing I got from her was attutude and rebuttals about MY MONEY that i worked hard for!! She told me that my check was mailed out on friday, but it is now a week later (saturday) and I still have not received my pay check. I have asked her invoices of my time worked but I have not yet received a return email about that. Oh yea and she does not return phone calls or answer her phone. This is wrong on so many levels and they are ripping off hard working people and something has to be done about this. Times are already hard enough and then we have to deal with this Smh. Please I beg you do not waste your time worrking for this company, they work you like a slave and don't pay you for it.  Beware!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/1NW-Contact/Thousand-Oaks-California-91360/1NW-Contact-This-Company-is-a-RIP-OFF-And-they-give-out-BAD-CHECKS-or-NO-CHECKS-AT-ALL-1080743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on 1NW Contact